September 30, 2023
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc. is hiring! We are seeking an energetic, positive, skilled and detail oriented individual to join our service team as a Transportation Mechanic. A desire to have a positive commitment to customer service toward your team members and pride in your workmanship.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• You’ll be responsible for preventative maintenance and minor repairs on the newest and best maintained fleet of semi tractors and tanker equipment in our industry.
• You’ll help your team members keep our fleet in exceptional shape and rolling safely on the road. We work hard to get the job done while making sure you have the time you need to do the job right. Safety and reliability are our top priorities.
• You’ll be responsible for keeping up with standard shop procedures such as cleaning, safety and work environment standards in addition to adhering to any and all Company, OSHA and DOT regulations and policies.
• You’ll be required to provide your own hand tools for maintenance and repairs. (major tools provided by QLF)
You’ll be a great fit if:
• You can stay on schedule, complete repairs skillfully, and do so with a good attitude.
• You can perform quality repairs and inspections per company and regulatory methods and standards.
• You have the ability to communicate with a wide range of team members including being a great listener.
• You have a CDL license, however this is preferred, not required for the position.
• You are looking for a place where your contributions add value to our overall service commitment to our team members and our customers.
What’s cool about this position?
• This is a full-time position with Great Benefits!
• Competitive pay starting at $24.00 per hour.
• Employer paid Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Great Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401k plan with Employer Match
• We offer our Team Members Personalized Financial Wellness Planning and Tools
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
• Your schedule will be onsite Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a group of unique team members at our Dodgeville, WI location because we believe we are Better Together.
• Uniforms are provided at no cost to you.
To be considered:
• You Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
• Ability to pass a drug screen.
• Be willing and able to work the required schedule at our Dodgeville, WI location.
• You Need to Apply!
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, email, or mailed.
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc.
Attn: AmyBeth Levetzow
PO Box 240
Dodgeville, WI 53533