September 30, 2023
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc. is looking for that person who wants to make a positive difference with their team members and our customers. We are looking to add a Maintenance Coordinator to our team. We are seeking a highly organized individual, with a strong sense of urgency for the day to day tasks to join our team.
What You’ll Be Doing:
• Assisting our drivers with real-time issues that arise in the field to resolve as timely and efficiently as possible. Coordinate with drivers, dispatch and shops to resolve the real-time issues.
• Manage preventative and routine maintenance on our truck and trailer fleet. Coordinate with drivers, dispatch and shops to schedule preventative and routine maintenance.
• Negoitiate best rates with the repair shops.
• Update dispatch with ETA on equipment availability.
• Train new drivers during driver orientation and when retraining is needed.
You’ll be a great fit if:
• Effective and professional communication is your strength with a variety of individuals
• You have the knowledge of trucks and tank trailers – how they operate and knowledge of what to fix when issues occur and/or they break down.
• Ability to build positive working relationships with your team members and our vendors.
• You take the time to listen.
• Have the ability to solve problems in a fast-paced environment
• Have the organization and sense of urgency to stay on top of repairs and breakdowns to minimize our fleet downtime.
• You understand the importance of responding to after hour calls and assisting your team members with solutions to their emergency after hours break down repairs.
What’s cool about this position?
• This is a full-time position with Great Benefits! (Employer Paid Health Insurance)
• Competitive pay with starting salary at $50,000.
• Employer paid Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
• Great Dental and Vision Insurance
• 401k plan with Employer Match
• We offer our Team Members Personalized Financial Wellness Planning and Tools
• Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
• You will have access to our various onsite amenities including our workout center.
• Your office will be onsite Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a group of unique team members at our Dodgeville, WI location because we believe we are Better Together.
• Our dress code is casual for your typical workday, QLF guests may require a business casual dress day from time to time.
• On occasion we turn on our Popcorn Machine and Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, email, or mailed.
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc.
Attn: AmyBeth Levetzow
PO Box 240
Dodgeville, WI 53533