February 16, 2024
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc. is looking to add an Invoicing Specialist to our team. We are seeking a dynamic, highly organized individual to join our team. This team member will be responsible for invoicing and pricing for all our locations across the contiguous United States. This specialist is responsible for maintaining a high standard of financial accuracy and integrity while promoting positive customer and team member relationships. If you are an individual who fosters inclusivity and respect in the workplace while remaining committed to innovation and change, this may be the right opportunity for you!
What You’ll Be Doing:
- You will be responsible for entering, reviewing, and generating invoices on a daily schedule.
- You will maintain pricing levels and custom price sheets monthly and as needed.
- You will maintain customer bookings and communicate changes and relevant information as necessary.
- You will be responsible for month end and year end reconciliations, closing processes ensuring that all necessary transactions are posted and completed accurately and timely.
- You will stay punctual in this leadership position to keep our team on task and successful.
- You will research and communicate with customers and/or Sales Representatives regarding questions/concerns in relation to invoicing and/or pricing. At times your abilities may be needed to provide support to our Customer Service staff and other members of our team.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- Associates Degree in Accounting at a minimum or at least 3 years’ experience in accounting/record keeping for another professional entity.
- Demonstrated knowledge and proven successful experience in accounting, record keeping, phone, email, internet, Microsoft Word, Excel; along with exception verbal and written forms of communication.
- Possess the characteristics which will encourage and add to our positive workplace culture based on working together and supporting each other on a daily basis.
- You have strong problem-solving skills, analytical abilities and the desire to find mutually beneficial resolutions to issues and concerns.
- You are open, friendly, energetic while maintaining a professional etiquette when engaging with others. You have the ability to build successful professional relationships with your team members and customers.
- You hold yourself accountable for your growth, success, manages your time effectively, exhibit exemplary communication in person, on the phone, and in writing; and has the ability to adapt your demeanor and respond most appropriately to each individual and situation.
- You have the ability to stay focused, meticulous with the details, yet flexible with sudden changes to keep an upbeat and positive work environment is key.
Physical Demands and Work Environment
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this position. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the functions. While performing the duties of this position, the incumbent is regularly required to stand, sit, walk, reach with hands and arms; use hands or finger; handle or feel objects, or controls; and talk or hear. The employee is required to spend prolonged periods of time operating technology with screen use. This position will require the ability to manage eye strain and close vision. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate with frequent interruptions throughout the day. The position is an on-site position located in an office environment. Minimal travel may be required to our various locations.
What’s cool about this position?
- This is a full-time position with Great Benefits!
- Employer paid Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Great Dental and Vision Insurance Available
- 401k plan with Employer Match
- We offer our Team Members Personalized Financial Wellness Planning and Tools
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Holidays
- You will have access to our various onsite amenities including our workout center.
- Your office will be onsite Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with a group of unique team members at our Dodgeville, WI location because we believe we are Better Together.
- This position’s starting salary range is $55,000 – $65,000 a year based on qualified individual’s experience.
- Our dress code is casual for your typical workday, QLF guests may require a business casual dress day from time to time.
- On occasion we turn on our Popcorn Machine and Soft Serve Ice Cream Machine
To be considered:
- You Must already be authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis for any employer.
- You Need to Apply!
Applications and resumes may be submitted via fax, email, or mailed.
Quality Liquid Feeds, Inc.
Attn: AmyBeth Levetzow
PO Box 240
Dodgeville, WI 53533